I genuinely love JetBlue! The one negative I’m still trying to figure out about JetBlue is that they don’t fly to Miami. I need answers!!! Other than that, JetBlue is my airline of choice. I never walked away unsatisfied with their service. Below I list 6 reasons why YOU should fly JetBlue.
1. Unlike airlines like Delta, you can buy the cheapest ticket and not have to wait until the day of your flight after everyone boards the plane before you are assigned a seat. You can choose your seat at the time you book your flight even though it’s the most economically priced ticket.
2. The seats are spacious, comfortable and affordably priced compared to the economy seats on planes operated by American Airlines.
3. They show up-to-date movies and offer good satellite tv channels via Direct TV and music through provider SiriusXM Radio. I remember catching up on episodes of VH1’s Love and Hip Hop during a flight we took to Las Vegas when my husband and I eloped. I was entertained on the flight and it helped me feel at ease when my travel anxieties were at a high.
4. I’ve flown JetBlue many times, and I do not remember experiencing any major flight delays. They are really good with operations compared to the major airlines with higher priced fares.
5. They are organized, friendly, and informative. I flew to Antigua via American Airlines some years ago and it was a mess. Passengers didn’t know where to go, the check-in lines were extra long and unorganized. American Airlines’ employees were clueless leaving passengers confused. I ended up arriving to the departure gate past the departure time, but the flight ended up being delayed by 3 hours so I was able to board the flight with no issues beyond what I had already experienced. Needless to say, I’ve never experienced anything like that with JetBlue. Check-in is a breeze, JetBlue employees are informed, and welcoming. As I stated above I never experienced any major flight delays.
6. If you smoke some herbs before a flight to ease your anxieties, JetBlue has the fix for your munchies. They provide complimentary snacks on board. Grabbing snacks before you board the plane at one of those airport newsstands will steal dollars directly from your wallet. Get your snacks and soda on board and munch away through your flight.
If you are unsure about booking a flight through JetBlue because you think it’s a budget airline or you’re not comfortable flying a non-“major” carrier, I hope this short list helps you make an informed decision. I strongly recommend flying JetBlue. They offer competitive fares which will free up your travel funds for maybe a luxury hotel stay, island excursions, or even simply being able to build a better personal savings. Book smart, and fly JetBlue!