A Pennsylvania woman suddenly collapsed and died in her hotel room at the sister resort of the hotel where a Maryland Couple was found dead in their room just days later. According to reports, Miranda Schaup-Werner had arrived in the Dominican republic on May 25. She was getting situated in her room when she had a drink from the minibar in her hotel room before she quickly fell ill and suddenly collapsed. CPR was performed on the victim, but she was declared dead shortly thereafter. The Allentown, Pennsylvania woman was 41 years old.
In this video, I share a comment a viewer made in the comment section of one of my videos. I also share an emotional email sent to me by one of my viewers. We explore the complications that may arise after coming in contact with legionella bacteria. Exposure to legionella can have life threatening effects.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below. Don’t forget to hit the like button, subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell.
Safe Travels, Junkies xoxo
Pillory Beach Sunglasses – Purple